Search By Year, Make and Model
DP-Accessories spline tuner style nuts are crafted with precision machined threads to ensure a perfect fit. The lengthy multi-point quality control process ensures every bolt we handle is created with the same love and care as the one before it.
- Cold forged then heat treated for exceptional strength.
- Triple chrome plating features essential layers of copper, nickel, and chrome to provide exceptional strength, beauty, and corrosion resistance.
- DP-Accessories D5110K Duplex 6-Spline Tool required for installation and removal. Tool included with sets of 20, 24, and 32 only.
- Series/Model: Premium
- Finish: Chrome
- Material: Heat Treated Steel
- Thread Size: 9/16"-18
- Seating Style: Conical 60 Degree Seat Nut
- Style: Spline/Tuner Duplex
- Open-End: Yes
- Hex Size: 13/16" / 13/16mm
- Hex Size 2: 7/8" / 22mm
- Length: 1.01" / 25.65mm
- Width: .92" / 23.37mm
No fitment data available for this item. Please contact a Driven Products Fitment Specialist for help.
Shipping on this item is free to the United States, APO/FPO/DPO, and US territories and will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail or First Class Mail. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout for an additional charge. For more details regarding our shipping processes, please see our Shipping Details page.
We can accept returns for this item up to 91 days from the purchase date. For more details regarding our returns and refunds processes, please see our Return & Refund Policy page.