Set of Two (2) 1.5" Bolt-On Wheel Spacers (6x135 - M14x2.00)
Buy more, save more. Select a kit amount for reduced pricing.
- PERFECT FOR: Eliminating wheel/tire rubbing, clearing wheel issues hitting shocks or brake calipers, mounting larger tires, increasing driving stability, and creating an aggressive stance.
- PROPER INSTALLATION: May require the use hubcentric rings or ET (Extended Thread) lug nuts. You may also need to shorten your vehicle's wheel studs. The vehicle compatibility tool on this listing can only verify bolt pattern and thread size.
- SPECS: 1.5 in. wide wheel spacers - 6x135 bolt pattern - M14x2.0 thread - 87.1mm hub bore
- FEATURES: Aerospace grade and heat treated 6061-T6 billet aluminum, grade 10.9 pressed in studs, and open-end lug nuts.
- INCLUDES: Two (2) billet aluminum wheel spacer adapters with easy-to-follow installation instructions.
Select your vehicle's year, make, and model to check fitmentProfessional installation is required. The compatibility tool is a starting point for fitment and can only verify bolt pattern and thread size. Some installations may require you to shorten the length of your wheel studs depending on the thickness of the spacer/adapter. Hubcentric rings should be used for installation of non-hubcentric spacers and adapters to properly center them on the vehicle hub. When possible, ET (Extended Thread) lug nuts should be used for non-hubcentric spacer and adapter installations. Review our Fitment Policy before making your purchase.