How DP is Adapting to COVID-19
Driven Products has been closely monitoring the ongoing developments of the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak and we understand these are uncertain times as this crisis affects our communities and families. Our team continues to operate, but it’s not business as usual for us. We have made several adjustments to ensure the safety, health, and wellbeing of our team members, as well as other changes that allow us to continue to serve our customers.
There is only one boss, the customer. And we remain committed to being there for you and providing the same level of excellent service you have come to expect from Driven Products. Our parts are essential and many of you are depending on us to keep your vehicles safely on the road. We are not currently experiencing any shipping delays, so you should expect your orders to ship on time and deliver quickly. Our shipping team is taking every precaution necessary to make sure we handle your orders safely and with care.
In order to adapt to the current environment, we’ve required all non-warehouse team members to work from home and restricted all visitors from our offices. Our remote-enabled team is equipped with the tools to make this transition as seamless as possible. You should not notice any significant disruptions and can expect us to be there for you when you need help.
We will continue to monitor this situation daily and make the necessary adjustments as needed. Please know that we are dedicated to you and will do everything in our ability to continue to operate safely and offer the same level of customer service you deserve.
Here's what you can expect from us:
- Our phone support hours have been limited. Our Customer Experience team is available by phone Monday-Friday 8 AM - 12 PM PST. This is a temporary adjustment due to our Customer Experience team working remotely from home. Feel free to leave a message and we’ll return your call within one business day. Contacting us by email will be the most prompt and efficient way to reach us.
- Our Customer Experience team is available to respond to your email inquiries Monday-Friday 8 AM - 4 PM PST. Most messages are responded to within two hours, and after-hours inquiries will be addressed the following business day.
- All orders placed before 11 AM PST, will ship the same day. Any orders placed after that will ship the following business day.
- We realize that some of our Amazon listings are projecting longer than usual delivery dates. This is due in part to Amazon’s shift in shipping priorities for vital goods. When you order directly from our website, the pricing will be the same, shipping is always free, and we WILL ship your order within 1 business day.
- Orders always ship for free within the US and most orders will deliver within 1-3 days via USPS.
- We offer a 91-day return policy for purchases made from our website. So don’t stress if you can’t ship your return back quickly. If you are stuck at home and are unable to return your order within 91 days, contact us so we can work with you.