Search By Year, Make and Model
DP-Accessories Billet Wheel Spacers are perfect for widening the stance, fixing minor clearance issues, and upgrading the look of your vehicle. Our billet wheel spacers are among the highest quality available today. They are CNC machined with precision craftsmanship using 6061 T6 aerospace quality billet aluminum, ensuring the highest level of performance and durability for your car or truck.
Since many wheels are not compatible with big brake kits, the spoke of the wheel will scrape the new brake caliper. Using billet wheel spacers will help fix minor clearance issues by pushing the wheel spoke away from the caliper.
To ensure consistent quality, precision fitment, and long life, these billet press-on wheel spacers feature the following: (1) better stance and more aggressive look, (2) improved wheel and tire spacing, (3) fixed brake caliper clearance issues, (4) inner fender and suspension clearance, and (5) easy-to-follow installation instructions.Part Number: WA2828E39106H/2
- PERFECT FOR: Eliminating wheel/tire rubbing, clearing wheel issues hitting shocks or brake calipers, mounting larger tires, increasing driving stability, and creating an aggressive stance.
- PROPER INSTALLATION: May require the use hubcentric rings or ET (Extended Thread) lug nuts. You may also need to shorten your vehicle's wheel studs. The vehicle compatibility tool on this listing can only verify bolt pattern and thread size.
- SPECS: 1.5" wide wheel spacers - Hubcentric - 6x139.7 (6x5.5) bolt pattern - M12x1.5 thread - 106mm hub bore
- FEATURES: Aerospace grade and heat treated 6061-T6 billet aluminum, grade 10.9 pressed in studs, and open-end lug nuts.
- INCLUDES: Two (2) billet aluminum wheel spacer adapters with easy-to-follow installation instructions.
- Finish: Machined Aluminium
- Material: Aluminum
- Thread Size: M12x1.50
- Style: Bolt-On Wheel Spacer (Hub Centric)
- Bolt Pattern 1: 6x139.7
- Bolt Pattern 2: 6x139.7
- Thickness: 1.5
- Hub-Centric: Yes
- Inner Diameter: 106mm
- Outer Diameter: 178mm
No fitment data available for this item. Please contact a Driven Products Fitment Specialist for help.
Shipping on this item is free to the United States, APO/FPO/DPO, and US territories and will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail or First Class Mail. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout for an additional charge. For more details regarding our shipping processes, please see our Shipping Details page.
We can accept returns for this item up to 91 days from the purchase date. For more details regarding our returns and refunds processes, please see our Return & Refund Policy page.