Search By Year, Make and Model
DP-Accessories TPMS sensors are pre-programmed, lightweight, and designed to fit all wheels. Our TPMS sensors are manufactured with advanced laser welding technology that fully seals the sensor making it liquid-proof. No additional parts required for installation. Part Numbers: 3SIRB-E6CD153/1, 3SIRB-E6CD153/4
- Advanced Maxell battery with 7-year (100,000 mile) lifespan and light-weight sensor body for better tire balancing.
- Replacement valve stems available in black rubber snap-in, chrome rubber snap-in, black metal clamp-in, and silver metal clamp-in. Shop for replacement valve stems.
- Warranty must be activated within thirty days of original purchase date. If warranty is not activated within thirty days of purchase, warranty terms will not apply.
- Each TPMS sensor includes a sensor, valve stem, nut, washer, nickel-plated valve core, sealing cap, and anti-rotation rod.
Warranty: 3 Year 36 Month / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty w/ Activation
- Material: Rubber
- Style: Snap-In
- Frequency: 315 MHz
- Max. Value Pressure: 115 PSI
- Screw Torque: 12.5in-lbs / 1.4 Nm
- Speed Rating: 118 MPH
- Weight: 34.5g ea.
No fitment data available for this item. Please contact a Driven Products Fitment Specialist for help.
Shipping on this item is free to the United States, APO/FPO/DPO, and US territories and will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail or First Class Mail. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout for an additional charge. For more details regarding our shipping processes, please see our Shipping Details page.
We can accept returns for this item up to 91 days from the purchase date. For more details regarding our returns and refunds processes, please see our Return & Refund Policy page.