Search By Year, Make and Model
DP-Accessories closed end extra long (XL) bulge acorn style wheel locks help put your mind at ease by enhancing the security of your wheels and tires. Our solid one-piece locks are crafted with precision machined threads to ensure a perfect fit to your vehicle's wheel studs. Manufactured with cold forged steel for extra strength. These locks feature a gloss black painted finish. Our lengthy multi-point quality control process ensures that every lock we sell offers the very best quality and theft protection we can offer.
For all your aftermarket wheel and wheel accessory needs, always come to DP-Accessories.
- UPGRADED SECURITY FOR WHEELS & TIRES: Our unique key-to-lock combinations will help guard your wheels and tires against theft. Recommended installation is one locking lug nut per wheel.
- FITS: Aftermarket wheels requiring a lug nut with a conical 60 degree seat and small diameter. Some applications may require the use of a thin wall socket.
- SPECS: M14x1.5 thread - Closed End XL Bulge Acorn Style Locking Lug Nuts - Conical 60 Degree Seat - Dual Hex 19mm and 13/16" (21mm) - 47.75mm long - 22.86mm wide
- REQUIRES: Unique security key for installation and removal. One (1) key included with this set. For replacement keys, contact DP-Accessories with your original key number.
- INCLUDES: Four (4) black wheel locks and one (1) matching key.
Closed end XL bulge acorn style lug nuts are intended for installation on aftermarket wheels only. They will not fit on factory OEM wheels. For added security, our wheel lock sets have multiple different key-to-lock patterns. The key included with this set is NOT intended to work with a previously ordered set. Contact DP-Accessories with your original key number to order a replacement.
- Series/Model: Premium
- Finish: Painted
- Material: Steel
- Thread Size: M14x1.50
- Seating Style: Conical 60 Degree Seat Nut
- Style: Closed End XL Bulge Acorn - Lock
- Open-End: No
- Hex Size: 3/4" / 19mm
- Hex Size 2: 13/16" / 13/16mm
- Length: 1.88" / 47.75mm
- Width: .9" / 22.86mm
No fitment data available for this item. Please contact a Driven Products Fitment Specialist for help.
Shipping on this item is free to the United States, APO/FPO/DPO, and US territories and will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail or First Class Mail. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout for an additional charge. For more details regarding our shipping processes, please see our Shipping Details page.
We can accept returns for this item up to 91 days from the purchase date. For more details regarding our returns and refunds processes, please see our Return & Refund Policy page.