Search By Year, Make and Model
DP-Accessories open end spline tuner style wheel locks for aftermarket wheels help put your mind at ease by enhancing the security of your wheels and tires. Our solid one-piece locks are crafted with precision machined threads to ensure a perfect fit to your vehicle's wheel studs. Manufactured with cold forged and heat treated steel for dependable strength and durability. These locks feature triple chrome plating with essential layers of copper, nickel, and chrome to provide exceptional strength, beauty, and corrosion resistance. Our lengthy multi-point quality control process ensures that every lock we sell offers the very best quality and theft protection we can offer.
For all your aftermarket wheel and wheel accessory needs, always come to DP-Accessories.
Part Number: LOS2L5HC-CH04LK4
- UPGRADED SECURITY FOR WHEELS & TIRES: Our unique key-to-lock combinations will help guard your wheels and tires against theft. Recommended installation is one locking lug nut per wheel.
- FITS: Aftermarket wheels requiring a conical 60 degree seat and small diameter lug. Intended for installation on vehicles with longer wheel studs or wheels with center caps that cover the lug nuts. Will not fit factory OEM wheels.
- SPECS: M12x1.25 thread - Open End Spline Tuner Style Locking Lug Nuts - Conical 60 Degree Seat - 21.59mm long - 20.32mm wide
- REQUIRES: Unique security key with 19mm and 13/16" (21mm) hex for installation and removal. One (1) key included with this set. For replacement keys, contact DP-Accessories with your original key number.
- INCLUDES: Four (4) chrome wheel locks and one (1) matching key.
Open end spline tuner style lug nuts are intended for installation on aftermarket wheels only. They will not fit on factory OEM wheels. Open end lug nuts are typically installed on vehicles with longer wheel studs or aftermarket wheels with center caps covering the lug nuts. For added security, our wheel lock sets have multiple different key-to-lock patterns. The key included with this set is NOT intended to work with a previously ordered set. Contact DP-Accessories with your original key number to order a replacement.
- Series/Model: Premium
- Finish: Chrome
- Material: Heat Treated Steel
- Thread Size: M12x1.25
- Seating Style: Conical 60 Degree Seat Nut
- Style: Open End Spline Tuner - Lock
- Open-End: Yes
- Hex Size: 3/4" / 19mm
- Hex Size 2: 13/16" / 13/16mm
- Length: .85" / 21.59mm
- Width: .8" / 20.32mm
No fitment data available for this item. Please contact a Driven Products Fitment Specialist for help.
Shipping on this item is free to the United States, APO/FPO/DPO, and US territories and will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail or First Class Mail. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout for an additional charge. For more details regarding our shipping processes, please see our Shipping Details page.
We can accept returns for this item up to 91 days from the purchase date. For more details regarding our returns and refunds processes, please see our Return & Refund Policy page.