Search By Year, Make and Model
Never has there been such a perfect collaboration of sensibility, style, and function than with the DP 5003A pencil style tire gauge from DP-Accessories. Sure, the chrome finish on the 5003A may turn a few heads while it's nonchalantly peeking out of your shirt pocket, but don't be fooled. The 5003A pencil style tire gauge is more than just an accessory, it's a necessity.
Known by many as the world's greatest pencil style tire gauge, the 5003A can accurately measure up to 50 PSI without ever breaking a sweat. To help put that in perspective, take a moment to test your tire pressure without the help of the 5003A and let us know how that works out for you. The feedback section on this page is a perfect place to share your experience.
Checking your tire pressure on a regular basis is an essential safety precaution that is often overlooked. It's recommended that tire inspections be performed monthly, especially if you drive over potholes/debris, live in a cold climate, or dr
- Fashionable pencil style gauge with clip for easy storage in your shirt or pants pocket.
- Accurately measures tire pressure up to 50 PSI without breaking a sweat!
- Attractive chrome body with zinc alloy head and nylon indicator bar.
- Intended for monthly use for improved fuel economy and maximum tire tread life.
- Includes one DP 5003A pencil style tire gauge equipped with the DP Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Series/Model: Pencil Type
- Finish: Chrome
- Material: Plastic
- Style: Pencil
No fitment data available for this item. Please contact a Driven Products Fitment Specialist for help.
Shipping on this item is free to the United States, APO/FPO/DPO, and US territories and will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail or First Class Mail. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout for an additional charge. For more details regarding our shipping processes, please see our Shipping Details page.
We can accept returns for this item up to 91 days from the purchase date. For more details regarding our returns and refunds processes, please see our Return & Refund Policy page.