DP 5003A Pencil Style Tire Gauge with Zinc Alloy Head and Chrome Tube 0-50 PSI
Everyday low prices on wheel accessories ⭐ Fast & Free Shipping
Never has there been such a perfect collaboration of sensibility, style, and function than with the DP 5003A pencil style tire gauge from DP-Accessories. Sure, the chrome finish on the 5003A may turn a few heads while it's nonchalantly peeking out of your shirt pocket, but don't be fooled. The 5003A pencil style tire gauge is more than just an accessory, it's a necessity.
Known by many as the world's greatest pencil style tire gauge, the 5003A can accurately measure up to 50 PSI without ever breaking a sweat. To help put that in perspective, take a moment to test your tire pressure without the help of the 5003A and let us know how that works out for you. The feedback section on this page is a perfect place to share your experience.
Checking your tire pressure on a regular basis is an essential safety precaution that is often overlooked. It's recommended that tire inspections be performed monthly, especially if you drive over potholes/debris, live in a cold climate, or dr
- Fashionable pencil style gauge with clip for easy storage in your shirt or pants pocket.
- Accurately measures tire pressure up to 50 PSI without breaking a sweat!
- Attractive chrome body with zinc alloy head and nylon indicator bar.
- Intended for monthly use for improved fuel economy and maximum tire tread life.
- Includes one DP 5003A pencil style tire gauge equipped with the DP Satisfaction Guarantee.