Ford & Lincoln 1.5 Inch Lug Centric Bolt-On Wheel Spacers
- PERFECT FOR: Eliminating wheel/tire rubbing, clearing wheel issues hitting shocks or brake calipers, mounting larger tires, increasing driving stability, and creating an aggressive stance.
- PROPER INSTALLATION: May require the use hubcentric rings or ET (Extended Thread) lug nuts. You may also need to shorten your vehicle's wheel studs. The vehicle compatibility tool on this listing can only verify bolt pattern and thread size.
- SPECS: 1.5 in. wide wheel spacers - 6x135 bolt pattern - M14x2.0 thread - 87.1mm hub bore
- FEATURES: Aerospace grade and heat treated 6061-T6 billet aluminum, grade 10.9 pressed in studs, and open-end lug nuts.
- INCLUDES: Two (2) billet aluminum wheel spacer adapters with easy-to-follow installation instructions.
Select your vehicle's year, make, and model to check fitmentProfessional installation is required. The compatibility tool can only verify bolt pattern and thread size. Some installations may require shortening of wheel studs. Hub Centric rings should be used for installation of non-hub centric spacers to properly center them on the vehicle hub. Review our Fitment Policy before making your purchase.