Search By Year, Make and Model
DP-Accessories and Gorilla Automotive Products have teamed up to offer this superior wheel lock that sets the industry standard - The Original Gorilla Lock. These locks have an original design that makes them the most advanced and unique locks on the market today. The Original Gorilla Wheel Locks resemble the design of an ordinary lug nut but have an external security pattern that makes them virtually impossible to remove without the matching key.
The Original Gorilla Wheel Locks are backed by a manufacturer warranty that protects against rust and defects of workmanship/materials for a period of one year from the date of shipment.
- The perfect combination of hardened steel security at an affordable cost
- 7/16"-20 - 19mm (3/4") Hex - Conical 60 Degree Seat Nut - 0.9" wide - 1.42" tall
- Unique external security pattern requiring a matching key for removal
- Made from triple nickel plated chrome and hardened steel for protection against rust and corrosion
- Kit includes: four (4) chrome wheel locks, one (1) wheel lock key, and a key code label for replacement keys
Warranty: Yes ONE-YEAR WARRANTY:
To the original purchaser Gorilla Automotive Products warrants its wheel locks and lug nuts against rust and defects of workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of shipment.
This warranty is contingent upon the original purchaser contacting Gorilla Automotive Products at 1 (800) 262-6267 for return authorization PRIOR to sending the items back.
Once the return authorization is approved, the individual wheel locks and/or lug nuts suspected of defects must be returned prepaid and adequately packaged to Gorilla Automotive Products. The original purchaser must provide satisfactory evidence that the wheel locks and/or lug nuts alleged to be defective have been properly installed, maintained, and operated under normal conditions.
This warranty shall not apply to goods which have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect or improper storage, handling or maintenance.
- Series/Model: Locking Wheel Lug Nuts
- Finish: Chrome
- Material: Heat Treated Steel
- Thread Size: 7/16"-20
- Seating Style: Conical 60 Degree Seat Nut
- Style: Closed End Bulge Acorn - Lock
- Open-End: No
- Hex Size: 3/4" / 19mm
- Hex Size 2: 13/16" / 13/16mm
- Length: 1.42" / 36.07mm
- Width: .9" / 22.86mm
No fitment data available for this item. Please contact a Driven Products Fitment Specialist for help.
Shipping on this item is free to the United States, APO/FPO/DPO, and US territories and will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail or First Class Mail. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout for an additional charge. For more details regarding our shipping processes, please see our Shipping Details page.
We can accept returns for this item up to 91 days from the purchase date. For more details regarding our returns and refunds processes, please see our Return & Refund Policy page.