Black Polycarbonate Hub Centric Rings 78mm to 60.1mm - 4 Pack
Everyday low prices on wheel accessories ⭐ Fast & Free Shipping
DP-Accessories polycarbonate hub centric rings are manufactured with our special blend of polycarbonate plastic and designed to increase resistance to high temperatures. This resistance to heat means you are getting a long lasting and tough hub centric ring. The purpose of a hub centric ring is to fill the empty space between the wheel hub and the center bore of your wheel. These hub centric rings are recommended when the center bore on the wheel is larger than the wheel hub of your car.
- Polycarbonate Construction that increases resistance to high temperatures and durability against impacts
- Corrections to wheel and hub dimensions
- Centering of the wheel on a vehicle's hub
- Prevention of wheel vibrations
- Colors may vary depending on application