Our team is driven, passionate, and obsessed with customer experience. A career at Driven Products means you'll have the opportunity to wear many hats and tackle some of the biggest challenges within the e-commerce space. If you're ambitious, curious, and hard working, we'd love to hear from you!
Please see below for some of the positions we’re looking to fill. If you don’t see your dream position, don’t let that hold you back. We still want to hear from you. Just follow our application process and tell us why you would make a great addition to Team DP.
How do I apply for a career at Driven Products?
First, check out our Now Hiring positions below. Then, follow these instructions to apply for your career with Driven Products!
- Have a pen and paper handy
- Call 1-888-311-2244
- Answer all of the questions to the best of your ability.
- Please note: messages can be no longer than 120 seconds)
- Leave your name and phone number
- Email email@example.com and attach your resume and cover letter
- Your email subject line should be in the following format (Your Name - What you are good at)
We review this regularly and with great excitement. If your message and documents stand out, one of our team members will contact you with next steps.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER (CSM)
Are you a happy "glass half full" type of person? Do you have a passion for customer satisfaction, team building, and leadership?
Driven Products LLC is on a search to find the world’s best Customer Service Manager. If you answered “Yes!” to the questions above, keep reading...
As the Customer Service Manager you will be a leader. You will be accountable for the development and implementation of the strategic vision for the Customer Experience Team. You will be responsible for organizing, planning, and monitoring the customer service and marketing department to ensure optimized interaction between our company and our customers. Your goal will be to improve customer relationships, dedication, and satisfaction.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- - Creating and implementing processes to improve customer relationship, dedication, and satisfaction.
- - Establish communication channels and mediums through which customers can reach out to our company and vice versa.
- - Guide and direct the activities of your customer experience representatives to ensure their interactions with customers reflect positively on the company.
- - Responsible for overseeing the hiring and training of “A Players” to ensure an effective workforce.
- - Coach and develop team members to reach their full potential.
- - Collect, analyze, and interpret customer interactions data to identify requirements and information useful in optimizing customer experience.
- - Establish marketing processes and strategies to analyze customer feedback and develop programs effective for improved sales and customer service.
- - Monitor the activities of customer service staff to ensure compliance with company policies and 12 Guiding Principles.
- - Utilize CRM tools in enhancing customer loyalty and relationship management.
- - Conduct research to identify more personalized methods of product marketing/sales.
- Education and Training: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Prior experience (up to 5 years) in the field of customer service or marketing is also necessary for this position.
- Leadership Skills: Able to organize and direct the activities of customer service representatives to ensure the delivery of high quality service to customers.
- Communication Skills: Well versed in effectively interacting with customers to identify and process their inquiries or needs.
- Customer Service Skills: Able to courteously interact with customers to ensure positive customer experience.
HEAD OF OFFICE OPERATIONS (OFFICE MANAGER)
Do you have fond memories of the Dewey Decimal System? Have you had nightmares about debits and credits not matching? If you could marry a software program, would it be Excel? Perfect! We are looking for a highly detailed individual like you to be our Head of Office Operations. Some organizations may call this position an Office Manager. But, we think it’s much more than that.
Driven Products, who’s that?
Driven Products is located in Kent, Washington (just south of Seattle). Our vision is to create the world's simplest and most accurate e-commerce buying experience for wheels, tires, and related accessories. We are growing fast and need someone with a passion for building. Our Head of Office Operations will own all of our office tasks and duties so that our team can focus on continuing to scale. We need you to keep us organized so that we can go from small business to big business.
How will you spend your time?
- - The Books - Make sure that the money is coming in and not too much is going out.
- - Big Data - Manipulating large amounts of transactional data to assist in automating accounting tasks. Reviewing financial statements. Creating budgets.
- - Keeping us Healthy - Employee benefit program implementation and management.
- - Chit Chat - Communicating effectively with both internal team members and external vendors.
- - Talent Competition - Keeping an eye out for talent, onboarding new team members and assisting in the hiring process.
- - The Robots are taking over! - Implement and maintain software relevant to your duties with a focus on automation.
- - The Librarian - Maintain and update our company wiki so that we all stay organized.
Skills and tools you will need to be successful
We hire for grit, work ethic, and personality. If you have those, we would be happy to teach everything below)
- - Logical thinking and the ability to build processes
- - Excellent written and verbal communication
- - High aptitude for technology (We live in the cloud)
- - Microsoft Excel (Advanced)
- - NetSuite
- - Google Apps
- - Payroll Administration
- - Bookkeeping
- - Employee Benefit Administration
- - HR Processes
- - Travel Planning
- - Event Planning
As our Head of Office Operations, you will own all the bookkeeping, HR, hiring, travel booking and day-to-day office management duties.
- - $45,000 - $70,000 in total compensation - DOE
Why work at Driven Products?
We believe that there is nothing more important than the team and that the customer is the boss. Come and work in a fun, positive environment with a group of highly motivated and dedicated team members. We believe that hard work is a must, but fun is too. Ping Pong, Foosball, regular team events and company celebrations when we hit our sales goals are just a few examples. If you are hardworking, smart, team and customer oriented, then this is the place for you. If this sounds like you, then please proceed below.