Shop with confidence at DrivenProducts.com! We want you to have the right parts, every time, or we’ll make it right. We also know that you may not install your new parts right away. That’s why we’re proud to offer the world’s first and only 91 Day Return Policy.
Returns are subject to the following criteria:
- Orders within 91 days of the purchase date are eligible to be returned.
- Returns will not be accepted on items that show signs of installation, modification, mounting, scratching, defacing, etc.
- All refunds will be credited back to the original payment type.
- All shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. This may include any expedited or international shipping charges originally paid during checkout.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I return an order?
We do our best to keep the return process as simple as possible. To start your return and to ensure you receive your refund properly, please select the website where your purchase was originally made:
- Return an order through Amazon.com
- Return an order through DrivenProducts.com
- Return an order through eBay.com
Do I pay for return shipping?
We understand returns are sometimes necessary, especially if you didn’t get the right part. In most cases, you will be responsible for the return shipping. If we made a mistake, we'll make it right. Please contact our customer experience team so that we can help.
How will I be refunded for my return or cancellation?
Refunds will be applied to the original form of payment. All returns will be inspected and processed within 2-3 business days of receipt. Once the refund is processed, please allow an additional 3-5 business days for the refund to be credited to your original payment type.
My order was shipped to an address outside of the US. How do I return my order?
If your order was shipped internationally, the return process will be the same. The difference is you are responsible for making your own shipping arrangements as well as any associated shipping charges, duties, taxes, etc. Any duties or taxes we are charged to accept your returned package will be deducted from the refund.
It is recommended that you select a carrier who will ensure door-to-door delivery, as well as provide end-to-end tracking of your return. This will ensure you have visibility to track the returned package’s status all the way to our warehouse. Check out our Shipping Policy page for more information on which countries we ship to.