How do I return an order I placed through DrivenProducts.com?
For orders that were delivered in one package, please follow the process below.
For orders that were delivered in more than one package, please Contact our Customer Experience Team to obtain a return shipping label.
- From your computer, navigate to the Driven Products Return Portal powered by ShipStation to start a return. (Note: If you need to process your return using a mobile device, please contact our customer experience team for assistance.)
- Enter your Order Number (Found at the top of your packing slip). You can also find this Order Number in the email that was sent to you after your purchase. If you no longer have the order number, please contact our Customer Experience Team for assistance.
- Enter your zip code.
- Click Look Up Order.
- Select the item(s) you would like to return using this return label. Click Next.
- Note: All items selected must be returned in the same package. If you are returning multiple packages, please create a separate return for each package.
- Choose the Return Quantity and Return Reason for each item you will be returning with this return label. Click Submit Request.
- Follow the prompts to print your return label.
- Repeat this process for each label you need to create.
What happens after I've started a return through DrivenProducts.com?
Once you've started and shipped your return through DrivenProducts.com, we will be notified that your return is on the way. Then, when we receive your return, we will inspect the returned items and issue a refund within 2-3 business days.