How do I return an order I placed through Amazon.com?
Completing a return through Amazon.com and getting a return label is easy. Just follow the steps below to get your return started.
- Go to Amazon.com
- Click on your Account section (This should be in the upper right corner of your screen)
- Select Your Orders
- Locate the order you would like to return
- Select Return or Replace Items (Please note: We are unable to process exchanges for Amazon.com orders. If you would like an exchange, the easiest thing to do is return your item and purchase the item you would like separately)
- Select your Return Reason
- Enter any helpful comments relevant to your return (We very much appreciate useful comments)
- Follow the remaining prompts based on how you would like to return your item(s)
What happens after I've started a return through Amazon.com?
Once you've started and shipped your return through Amazon.com, we will be notified that your return is on the way. Then, when we receive your return, we will inspect the returned items and issue a refund within 2-3 business days.