1/2"-20 Open End Spline/Tuner Locking Lug Nuts for Aftermarket Wheels
Current price $26.00
Original price $35.00
Everyday Low Prices on All Wheel Accessories Help put your mind at ease by enhancing the security of your wheels and tires with a set of locking lug nuts from DP-Accessories. Our solid one-piece locks are crafted with precision machined threads to ensure a perfect fit. Manufactured with cold forged and heat treated steel for dependable strength and durability. These locks feature triple chrome plating with essential layers of copper, nickel, and chrome to provide exceptional strength, beauty, and corrosion resistance.
- UPGRADED SECURITY FOR WHEELS & TIRES: Our unique key-to-lock combinations will help guard your wheels and tires against theft. Recommended installation is one locking lug nut per wheel.
- FITS: Aftermarket wheels requiring a conical 60 degree seat and small diameter lug. Intended for installation on vehicles with longer wheel studs or wheels with center caps that cover the lug nuts. Will not fit factory OEM wheels.
- SPECS: 1/2-20 thread - Open End Spline Tuner Style Locking Lug Nuts - Conical 60 Degree Seat - 0.85 in. long - 0.8 in. wide
- REQUIRES: Unique security key with 3/4 in. and 13/16 in. hex for installation and removal. One (1) key included with this set. For replacement keys, contact DP-Accessories with your original key number.
- INCLUDES: Four (4) chrome wheel locks and one (1) matching key.
Select your vehicle's year, make, and model to check fitmentThese lug nuts are intended for aftermarket wheels only and are typically installed on vehicles with longer wheel studs or when center caps cover the lug nuts. They will not fit on factory OEM wheels. The key included with this set is NOT intended to work with a previously ordered set. For aftermarket wheels requiring small diameter lugs only. Will not fit factory original (OEM) wheels. Review our Fitment Policy before making your purchase.