M12x1.25 Spline/Tuner Locking Wheel Lug Nuts for Aftermarket Wheels
Everyday low prices on wheel accessories ⭐ Fast & Free Shipping
Help put your mind at ease by enhancing the security of your wheels and tires with a set of locking lug nuts from DP-Accessories. Our solid one-piece locks are crafted with precision machined threads to ensure a perfect fit. Manufactured with cold forged and heat treated steel for dependable strength and durability. These locks feature triple chrome plating with essential layers of copper, nickel, and chrome to provide exceptional strength, beauty, and corrosion resistance.
- UPGRADED SECURITY FOR WHEELS & TIRES: Our unique key-to-lock combinations will help guard your wheels and tires against theft. Recommended installation is one locking lug nut per wheel.
- FITS: Aftermarket wheels requiring a conical 60 degree seat and small diameter lug like a spline/tuner style nut. Will not fit factory OEM wheels.
- SPECS: M12x1.25 thread - Closed End Spline Tuner Style Locking Lug Nuts - Conical 60 Degree Seat - 34.29mm long - 20.32mm wide
- REQUIRES: Unique security key with 19mm and 13/16 in. (21mm) hex for installation and removal. One (1) key included with this set. For replacement keys, contact DP-Accessories with your original key number.
- INCLUDES: Four (4) chrome wheel locks and one (1) matching key.
Select your vehicle's year, make, and model to check fitmentThese lug nuts are intended for installation on aftermarket wheels only. They will not fit on factory OEM wheels. For added security, our wheel lock sets have multiple different key-to-lock patterns. The key included with this set is NOT intended to work with a previously ordered set. This part is intended for aftermarket wheels requiring small diameter lugs only. It will not fit factory original (OEM) wheels. Review our Fitment Policy before making your purchase.